Reserve collections - find out more
...continued from previous page.
We can provide images of many of the objects in our collections. Please note:
- We normally supply digital images in jpg format. They are usually at least 300 dpi but not necessarily recommended for reproduction over A4 size. Some of our older digital images may be of a lower quality and will only be supplied if suitable for the customer's requirements.
- We will endeavour to supply the images you have requested - however this may not always be possible, due to copyright or collection care restrictions.
- We require all customers to sign and return our copyright agreement and provide payment before we can send any images.
To request an image, please email giving the following information:
- Your name, postal address and email address
- The object number and name and the image number, if possible
- What you want the image for e.g. private research, publication in a book, filming, use on a website
- Any other requirements e.g. if you would prefer a different format to the one specified. Please note that we may not be able to accommodate this.
Pages: 1