18 May 2021 - 10:00am to 19 Jun 2021 - 3:00pm
Venue: Reading Museum
Welcome back to Reading Museum!
To control the number of people in the Museum and ensure that everyone is safe and comfortable, we have introduced a booking system.
- When you book, please select your arrival slot. This is the time window in which you and your party can arrive.
- Slots are available in one-hour windows throughout the day (Tues-Sat 10-4), and please book a slot for each member of your party (including children) of up to a maximum of six people per household.
- If you arrive after your arrival slot, we are unfortunately unable to guarantee that you will be able to enter the Museum.
We have implemented lots of new health and safety measures, including a new one-way route, throughout the Museum. Learn more about these and our booking system on our new reopening FAQs.
Booking is completely free, but a donation of £5 per person is encouraged and appreciated!
- Please do not visit if you or any members of your household are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone who has. Please contact us to cancel your ticket.
- When making your booking, please note that although Box Office collection (COBO) is listed as a delivery method, you will be unable to collect tickets from any Reading Arts Box Office, which are currently closed at all venues. Instead, please select print at home and, if you can, bring your paper or mobile copy along with you. If you do not have access to a mobile device or printer, then simply provide the name with which your booking was made at our reception!
- If you have any queries regarding your booking, please fill in our online enquiry form. Reading Museum's phone lines are available during our opening hours from 10am to 4pm on Tuesday to Saturday.