This session has been designed to support the study of Prehistory in Britain.
The children will learn about the changes and developments that happened throughout Prehistory. They will learn about how changes in the climate affected the landscape, plants and animals which led to changes in the way people lived.
It was interesting to see how you used the exhibits and artefacts as you can transfer the skills to work in class.
Bracknell Forest School
Notes for teachers
- Key Stage 2
- Introduces prehistory
- Uses Reading's archaeological collections
- Opportunities for children to handle real objects
- Fun and interactive
- Children make a replica object to take home
- To learn about changes in Britain from Stone Age to Iron Age
- To learn what it might have been like to live in Prehistoric Britain
- Understand the effect changes in climate had on Prehistoric Britain
- Understand the impact developments in technology had on the people of Britain